In order to achieve a totally predictable economy, the low-class elements of society must be brought under total control, i.e., must be housebroken, trained, and assigned a yoke and long-term social duties from a very early age, before they have an opportunity to question the propriety of the matter. In order to achieve such conformity, the lower-class family unit must be disintegrated by a process of increasing preoccupation of the parents and the establishment of government-operated day-care centers for the occupationally orphaned children.
The quality of education given to the lower class must be of the poorest sort, so that the moat of ignorance isolating the inferior class from the superior class is and remains incomprehensible to the inferior class. With such an initial handicap, even bright lower class individuals have little if any hope of extricating themselves from their assigned lot in life. This form of slavery is essential to maintain some measure of social order, peace, and tranquillity for the ruling upper class.
- takeiteasyfool likes this
- xaviersays reblogged this from trenuttinnickle
- grapedrankk reblogged this from trenuttinnickle
- grapedrankk likes this
- mythoughtsmyactions reblogged this from trenuttinnickle
- trenuttinnickle reblogged this from raheemmillner
- pax-sit-super-vos reblogged this from raheemmillner and added:
- pax-sit-super-vos likes this
- raheemmillner posted this